Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank you Tia for my secret Paws.....

My secret paws package came in the very last post on Christmas Eve so mum said we will keep it until Christmas day and open with the beans.
My secret Paws came from a gorgeous kitty called Tia I didn't know Tia before and was so surprised that she and her mum Carly live quite near to me. I will be visiting them now for sure. Tia has another thing in common to me too as she is a Persian like me and is very beautiful.

Lilli bean read out my letter from Tia....


There were lots of lovely goodies.. I checked them out with Mollie and Lilli bean Mousie's, a stocking, a kong with fresh cat nip..
Hey Lilli where are you going with that...
mmmmm a jingle ball...

This Brilliant ball fills with treats and there were lots of those.... A kong and great treat ball...


There was chocolates and shortbread for mum and dad too. What a great secret paws.. Thank you so much Tia..... Love GJ xxx

http://pughysgingerfurball.blogspot.com

No comments: