Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OK Cats Secret Paws!!

We got our Secret Paws gifts - this year, Sandy Claws asked The Island Cats (Wally, Ernie, and Zoey) to deliver our Christmas gifts to us!  And boy, did we win big - those cats sure do know how to pick out gifts!
Our mom called us down to open the gift, but Zoe didn't want to.  She was nervous for some reason!  I took my position up out of the way, cuz that's how I roll.
Eventually, Zoe made an appearance.
Lookit the loot!
They sent us a great card!  Makes us really embarrassed about the 'card' our mom made.
Here's a look at our loot out of the box!
They know how much I like mousies, so there was a bag of mousies!  The note said that I need to share with Fuzzy, so I will!  My mom put them all in a pile, and I could hardly wait to dig in!
I changed viewing spots so I wouldn't be in the way while she was throwing those mousies all over.
Oh boy, another toy on a piece of cardboard!  This one has a feathery tail!  I stealed it just as soon as the paper was off.
Another toy on cardboard!  I stealed this one, too.
I made a beeline for this beautiful blankie as soon as my mom put it on my favorite couch.  It's very soft!!
Our mom got a little nervous when she saw these cubes.  She bought us a tunnel, and neither one of us like it.  She never bought us cubes because she was sure we'd ignore them.  Well...
I love them!  I pounce in them, I sit in them, I bring mousies into them and we have meetings!  Cubes are AWESOME!

We also got this reindeer on a string - I bet Zoey picked this out!  It's lots of fun!

The Island Cats' mom also sent our mom this really cool mug!
Thank you, Island Cats and the Mom, for our wonderful gifts!!  You hit the ball out of the park with this one!  
Merry Christmas!!!!

http://okcats.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Pawtastic! Looks like you received a great Secret Paws gift from the Island Cats! Mom let me open mine and I'm going to share on Thursday.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy mackeral! The Island Cats sure know what us kitties like! And all those mousies!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Fuzzy and Zoe!! We're so glad you liked your presents!! We tried to send you stuff we really like!!

And how cool you guys were our Secret Paws!!! We got the box you sent...it's a very BIG box too...today! Mom will let us open it when she's home from work on Thursday! We can't wait!! Thank you!!

Cory said...

How cool is that! My mom is being mean and won't let us open our Secret Paws package until Christmas morning. How can I get her to bend the rules?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great package. Those cubes look like lots of fun.

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool presents you go from your Secret Paws!! Mom is picking up our Secret Paws Package tomorrow!! We can hardly wait!!
Merry Christmas from your TX furiends,