Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Totally Pawsome Paws gifts

I got my Secret Paws gift in the mail, Mum brought it inside and let me open it mostly all by myself.

The first thing I pulled out is my favorite part, it is a green fish full of catnip. I grabbed it out and played with it right away. It smelled soooooo good!

The box came from Baby and Lucky, they said that they don't have a blog of their own (yet), but they love reading all of ours.
They even included some things for the berd. She is terrified of the toy, but she tore through one of the seed treats the other day.


I got a cool gray thing on a stick, two mousies and some tem-tay-shuns, I love them! That nip fish is my favorite of all of it.

I will definitely be doing Secret Paws next year too!

William
williesnapp.blogspot.com

No comments: