Thursday, December 23, 2010

Secret Paw for Laila and Minchie

This year our Secret Paw was our neighbors up to the north of us, Ducky and Derby .

We can most definitely smell the mancatliness of these two ginger boys on the box.

We love the Temptations treats (our favorites!), the wand toy (which is our current favorite toy) the catnip balls (boy, can those balls bounce HIGH!) and colorful turkey feathers (Laila's favorite).

Laila is giving me the evil eye to try to keep me away from her turkey feathers. All I care about is the plastic wrap. I have a real fetish for it.

Thank you so much, Ducky and Derby, for our wonderful presents! They will keep us very busy during the cold winter months.

http://www.cat-a-holic.blogspot.com


2 comments:

OKcats said...

Those feathers look fun!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I love fev-vers, too! I just love the look that Laila is giving Minchie in that last picture. Thanks for participating in Secret Paws this year.