Saturday, December 25, 2010

Secret Paws From The Poupounette Gang!

OMC!  Toys from Japan!  How cool is this?  I thought my mom was mean for making us wait until Christmas morning, but now I know it's more fun this way.  What a party we had thanks to our good pals Tommy, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Vidock and #1.

Grete woofie couldn't wait to get her mouth around her new ball!

I had to inspect everything, it smelled so good.

Bennette passed out with her new mousie.

I just love dangly toys.  I played and played and played with my new toy.  I didn't want to let go of it.

Jonesie likes the new little squirrel toy.

These 2 toys are about to suffer quite the whapping!

Thanks again sweet furriends and thank you Sweet Praline for organizing this for all of us!

4 comments:

OKcats said...

Lots of great gifts for you - I'm glad you finally got to open them!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are so glad you are enjoying these little pieces of exotica from Japan!

Purrs,
The Chans (and woofs from Tommy)

The Island Cats said...

What great Secret Paws presents!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cool that your presents came from Japan! So glad you enjoyed the Secret paws. Thanks for participating.