Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tamar's Secret Paws

Hi everyone, I'm Tamar. My little brother, Mal, posted yesterday.

I'm 4 1/2 and I live with Momma, Daddy, Charlemagne (my guy) and little brother Mal. I really like Christmas and I love Secret Paws!

Charlemagne and I checked out my box when it arrived and then I got to open it all by myself. My Secret Paws were Junior and Orion in Utah. Hi kitties! (waving my paw)







A feather toy! Can I chase it now, Momma? That's a good Momma, holding it up for me to play with. I love batting at it and catching it in my claws - I'm a good hunter!











Ooooh - nip pom poms! I can't wait to play with these!











I was so excited about the green yarn toy that I almost jumped out of the picture! I love playing with nice homemade yarn toys - they are so springy and I love jumping after them!















You mean that all of this stuff is for me, Momma? All these toys and the Temptations, too? Wow! So many neat presents and I'll have so much fun playing with them!








What a pretty Christmas card from Junior and Orion! And look, it matches the red feather toy and red toy balls - very nice!












Wow, Momma and Daddy! Look at all of the cool stuff that I got from Junior and Orion! Aren't they the nicest kitties?











It's a little fuzzy, but here's a picture of me enjoying my nip pom pom. I rolled all over the floor with it and this was the only pictures that wasn't all blurry.













Thank you so much for all of my neat presents, Junior and Orion! They were everything that a kitty girl could want. Here's me jumping for joy about all of my Secret Paws gifts!

I hope that you had a really nice Christmas and New Year's and wish you lots of kitty treats, scritches and loves this year!

3 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

So glad you enjoyed your Secret Paws presents and that you participated in the activity. I just love the last picture of you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are so glad to see you with your presents! We hope you have fun all year with them!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Tamar! Nice to see you too! Great gifts!!!