Sunday, January 2, 2011

Charlemagne's Secret Paws

Hi everyone! Charlemagne here. I'm a 4 1/2 year old Maine Coon boy and I live with my Momma, Daddy, my girl and sweetie, Tamar, and my new (unordered - did you keep the receipt, Momma?) little brother, Mal. We all got to open our Secret Paws on Christmas Eve.






Yippee! It's my Secret Paws box from the Cats of Wildcat Woods! I can't wait to open it!












Oooh - a card for me, too! That's really nice. I like getting Christmas cards.














Momma, I can get it out myself - let me do it.
















That's a really pretty bag and it looks like it has lots of goodies in it!














There are suspiciously good smells in this bag - I think I know what's in here!






















A catnip cigar and cat grass, too? We'll have to make Daddy plant it for me - he's the gardener in the house.

















More catnip - yippee!























A kitty cube and Temptations, too! There are so many nice things in this bag!













A snow cat and the kitty that built it - what a great card! Although, I'm not sure I'd want to be out in the snow long enough to build a snow cat.












So many nice presents! Catnip and cat grass and treats and a kitty cube and all kinds of toy balls - wow! What sweet kitties to send me such a nice Secret Paws package!

















Please, Momma, please, can I have my nip cigar? Pretty please? I've been (mostly) a good boy and I'm trying to like my little brother (even though I didn't ask for him).
















Oh yeah! Now that's a good nip cigar!


















I just love my nip cigar!











I really, really love my nip cigar!













Thank you so much to all of the kitties at Cats of Wildcat Woods! Thank you Lily, Only, Two Spot, Sweet Pea, Al, Mamacita, Chica, Darby, Tabitha, Woody, Joey, Rosa, Yoko, Smidge, Ivy and Minnie (and any of the other kitties that I missed - I tried hard to find all of your names)!
I hope that you had a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and that you get lots of loves, treats and scritches!

3 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great Secret Paws package. I love my nip cigar, too!

Thanks for participating this year.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked your package Charlemagne! We got a nip banana and love it so we hope you like your cigar. Mom plants our cat grass inside and we get to nibble all winter on it. Have fun and Happy new Year.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We finally get to see what you look like! Gorgeous, just as we suspected! What a haul! All those prezzies will last you and Tamar until next Christmas for sure!

You did a great job with this post! Now it's time for you to start a blog, okay? Please?